Saturday, January 26, 2013

Describe 3 Significant things from your childhood

Would I be odd if I didn't remember much about my childhood?

A lot of it I just decided to leave behind, and the rest well, I really can't remember. While trying to come up with three, I could not choose what would be best to share. I do have some pretty great memories from my teen years. Those are things that are better left to the imagination, however. 

I chose to use the very first memory that I can think of for my 20th post in my 30 things my kids should know about me series


The first memory that comes to mind is when I was seven. My aunt and uncle were babysitting. (they also lived with us)

They had convinced me I had a spider on my head! I remember running around the house screaming because I could not find the spider to get it out of my hair. While they hid in the bathroom. I've brought this up before and they don't admit to it. So either it really did not happen, or they don't remember it. All I know is that it's an extremely vivid memory. I doubt it was my imagination that had made it up. I'm seriously not all that creative. They are the best though! Honest. 



post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.