Saturday, February 2, 2013

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

There are so many people to choose from, my brain hurts. 

Does Johnny Depp count? 

Or how about, Will Smith?

Seriously though, I would love to have a huge family gathering with all of the family I have not seen in years, or ever. There is quite a bit of family out there that I still do not know exists, so that would be incredible. 


Who would you have dinner with?

post signature


6 comments:

  1. It's hard to choose. I bet Bob Dylan would be interesting. Or maybe Queen Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could eat with anyone it would be FDR, we'd probably have a pot pie or something, I'd ask him what he'd of done differently if anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have dinner with John Lennon and ask how Yoko Ono broke up the band. I think we eat at a vegan resturant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be Abraham Lincoln, love to know about that time in history@

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly, a dinner alone with my husband sounds sooooo good right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.