Friday, March 8, 2013

MAGFORCE Dump truck loader Review




I had an awesome opportunity to work with Toys "R" Us on a review of their MAGFORCE Dump truck loader. It took a couple weeks to finally get here but we love it!


MAGFORCE vehicles and play sets to help build a larger work site. MAGFORCE works through magnet infused technology. The MAGFORCE figures, power up and operate the play set and the vehicles in it. I found this to be pretty awesome, considering there were no batteries needed!


The Set includes:
  • Includes one magnet-activated dump truck loader,
  • One poseable magnetic figure, 
  • Two magnetic logs 
  • Two magnetic boulders

Collect all MAGFORCE vehicles and play sets here




My 3 year old son loves trucks! It didn't take him long to figure out how it worked. My only issue with it is how easy the front "scoop" is to come off. I had to repeatedly put it back on. Over and over again. I am pretty sure it became a game for him. Oh well. The Dump Truck Loader from Toys R Us contains a magnet infused technology to power up the vehicles. 




The MAGFORCE Central Command Center is a great switch from batteries. We burn though those things like crazy around here! Every thing runs on batteries. I highly recommend you try it out for yourself and let me know how much you like it!

Have you tried a MAGFORCE toy before? 

Buy it: MAGFORCE Dump truck Loader $9.98


post signature


6 comments:

  1. omgosh my 5 yr old would go bonkers for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried one of these, but I bet my son would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! My son is just starting to become interested in playing with vehicles. We haven't bee to Toys R Us in a while, but I think a trip may be in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a cite truck! My daughter would actually love it - she loves trucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would love this! He loves everything construction related!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great truck, love his smile he's going to have fun times with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.