Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Teething Bling Review * Sponsor Spotlight*



Baby girl has reached that stage where everything goes into her mouth. Feet, toys, my fingers just everything! She is definitely teething! I chose Smart Mom Jewelry's Teething Bling for a few reasons.

  • It's safe for baby.
  • It's gorgeous!
  • I can wear it everyday.
  • It doesn't look like a teething toy.

I'm not all that fashionable, even in my years. But this definitely caught my eye in a great way. I was extremely excited when my Teething bling arrived. I could not wait to try it on. After wiping it clean we used it for the first time. I wasn't sure if baby girl would take to it right away since I never wear jewelry. The color was just to bright, she could not resist but to grab it! She instantly loved it. 

It is perfect for nursing moms like myself as well. I highly recommend it and every mom should have her own bling! 
Like Smart Mom on Facebook

Then, head over to our Mama Madness giveaway to enter to win your own!

So Sew Mama received the product mentioned above. Smart Mom is a sponsor in my Mama Madness giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. 
post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.