Thursday, April 11, 2013

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray


Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

I've never used a texturizing spray before, because my hair is pretty thick and crazy as is. I have used this on my short hair, and while it does give it that messy beach babe look it just doesn't agree with me. However, my daughters curls looked gorgeous! i wish I snapped a picture of that. I will have to come back after we use it again.


It can be sticky and leave your hair dry. The first attempt on my hair was bad. I used way too much and had to wash my hair again. Also, use it on wet hair! It works way better this way. Dry is ok, as long as you use a good leave in conditioner and don't have damaged dry hair. Try what works for you though.

Smells great, beachy, and in general, perfect for messy curls or a messy ponytail! 

Not your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray makes your hair become voluptuously beach friendly, your new sexy tousled hair waves are magnified with not just waves, but also curls! Added to that your hair is now full of extra bounce with a light matte finish to any hair type. I received a free bottle courtesy of Influenster to try out. I can't wait for my hair to grow in a bit more and see how much better it looks.



post signature
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.