Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Mommy Awards!

Good evening everyone! I hope all of you Mamas had a great mothers day!

My daughter, who is 4, made me some beautiful pink and purple earrings at school. They are adorable! As well as a pretty plant, that we plan to put into a bigger pot tomorrow. That should be fun.

She also had to paint my hands and have me put them on a paper to take back to school. She came home with a beautiful picture of our hands together. I cried!

My son, who is 3, brought home an adorable plant as well. With a cute little picture of a flower pot he had colored. My first gift from him. It really made me tear up. I will try and get some pictures soon.

The loving man in my life got me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. It was such a sweet gift. (ha)

Did you get anything special today?

I wanted to take a moment to share something with all of you. I was nominated for the 2013 Mommy Awards. In the category "Sleepless in LA"

I would really appreciate your vote. Who knows, I may actually win!! What's more is that your vote counts as a giveaway entry for you as well. There are several prizes up for grabs. So you do have to register by email. But it will so be worth it. Thank you all so much for the love and support! You are the best. 

Just go here and click the heart next to me name, Desiree Tatro. The blond with the pink shirt. I'm a bit behind, but it is open until May 31. So get your friends to vote. Because they could win some awesome prizes too!

Everyone who nominated a mom and everyone who votes will automatically be entered into the raffle for amazing prizes from the sponsors! So be sure to vote! Voting will end on on May 31 at 9pm PST and winners will be announced on the website on June 4.
One (1) winner from each category of the Mommy Awards will win one (1) of the prizes.  Additional prizes will be awarded through the raffle. Everyone who nominated a Mom and everyone who votes is eligible for the raffle. Check in regularly over the next few weeks to find out what the prizes are.  These are amazing companies and many of them are part of the Mommy Card program. You can follow  sponsors on twitter

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.