Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shaklee 180 Turnaround. 2 Month update.




The world is full of diets, from low-carb to no sugars to liquid, but many leave you tired and hungry, losing “pounds” of water weight but with no real difference in how you look and feel. Many involve “miracle pills” or other unnatural products that promise fast results but aren’t sustainable long-term. That’s where Shaklee and the Shaklee 180 comprehensive weight loss program come in.

Shaklee, the number one natural-nutrition company in the United States, has developed the two-part Shaklee 180 program to help you lose weight and learn how to keep it off, setting you up for a lifestyle that will keep you looking and feeling your best for years to come. The program focuses on a sustainable way to lose weight, putting the emphasis on being healthy and losing the right kind of weight – fat, not muscle. The shakes and bars feature protein, fiber and a special amino acid called Leucine to keep you full, giving your body energy to burn without gaining weight.

I am always on the lookout for new weight loss options. I have had three kids in a few short years. I gained a total of 110 lbs combined! 
Granted I have lost half, I still have several pounds to lose. My goal is to lost 30 lbs.


The Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program is powered by Leucine, an essential amino acid, and specially formulated to help you break the yo-yo diet cycle, so you keep the muscle, burn the fat, and lose the inches you don’t want.

Muscle = Metabolism, and this translates into more calories burned and fewer inches on your waist. Those who were tested on this plan in a clinical study lost fat, pounds, and inches while retaining 100% of their lean muscle mass (findings based on lean mass estimates in a 12-week preliminary clinical study).

Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program is a plan that’s personalized, yet easy to follow. Are you always on the go and have a crazy schedule? No more excuses. Just take this simple plan with you wherever you go – in your briefcase, purse, or gym bag and enjoy when you want – all for less the $3 per meal. This program is clinically tested, Non-GMO, gluten-free, low-glycemic, tastes great, and is free of any artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.


So Does it work? I can't say. I have shed a few inches and a couple lbs. I work out 3 times a week. I follow the 1500 calorie meal plan. Everybody is different. What works for you may not work for me. It has helped and you can see that from my pictures. 

Here is an overview on my 2 month progress.

Starting stats:

  • Weight: 159 lbs
  • Waist: 34 in
  • Hips: 43 in
  • Thighs: 23 in
2 months in Stats:
  • Weight: 155 lbs
  • Waist: 31 in
  • Hips: 38 in
  • Thighs: 21 in
Here are some visuals for you.

Starting:


2 Months in:



I have lost a total of 4 lbs and 10 inches. Not too bad. I wish the scale was nicer to me though. I have 1 month left with Shaklee 180, and I am hoping it helps shed a few more lbs in that time.

If you also want to start your own business you can find Debi here. Visit the site, shop around. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.