Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Bingo Song HD app



Recently my family had the opportunity to try out The Bingo Song HD app. My kids love playing with electronics. It is amazing to me. I'm always looking for sun new apps to help encourage their learning, and also be fun. The Bingo Song HD app features various interactive features and a familiar tune that all kids can sing along with Bingo!  Children will be able to learn the lyrics quickly as they are simple and catchy.  


The app features a cute farm setting with plenty of “touch and discover” surprises within the illustrations and pages.  In addition to singing, children can also play fun mini-games with farm animals cards. Once tapped you can hear the sounds of the animals.  The farm animal cards also contain fun facts and serve as a mini-trivia game about farm animals.  There is also a mode where kids can also make up their own fun animal stories and record them.

This app gives you the option to record your own voice so your child can hear you sing the song. My daughter who is 4 got a huge kick out of it, and also decided to record the baby. That was hilarious. 

You can purchase The Bingo Song HD app for just $2.99. Available for download on the iTunes App Store and compatible with an iPad or iPad mini featuring iOS 4.0 or later.
Visit the Kids Academy Company Website.
 Connect with them on FacebookTwitter and YouTube
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

  1. Wow - this looks like a great game for kids - I think my 4 year old would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.