Monday, March 24, 2014

HotterUSA Nirvana Shoes Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It's confession time. I think I may be the only woman in the world to admit this, but I only own a few pairs of shoes. Yup, that's right! I should be ashamed of myself. Not really, but you get it. My husband owns so many damn shoes. It isn't even funny. Even my kids out-shoe me. Shoes are hard though. To get them to fit right, and look good can be a task. Normally though, I just wear sneakers or boots. Nothing fancy. No heels. One day I will, but right now my weight isn't supporting that.


I had the chance to review a pair of HOT shoes from HotterUSA. Hotter is well known in Great Britian, and in now reaching new consumers in the USA. Sounded great, so I had to jump on board. Their shoes are practical, and the fit is true to size. In varying styles, and in colors. You can mix it up, or just go with the basics. I can see why they are Britain’s favourite comfort shoes.


My feet were in heaven when I tried them on. There was absolutely no pain "wearing" them in. I  did order the size I would normally wear. They fit perfectly. Keep that one in mind.

Read this article next.
Every pair of Hotter shoes has secret Comfort Concept® features including:
-  Super soft leathers
-  Lightweight and flexible soles
-  Cushioning at heels, collars and tongues
-  Breathable leathers
-  Wiggle room for toes
-  Fittings including extra wide and half sizes
-  Ladies US sizes 5 - 11

I'm extremely satisfied with the Nirvana shoe. The airy sole was extreme comfort on my feet while walking around Boston MA. I noticed a difference in the pain level I would normally experience walking distances such as that.


Facebook – Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes
Twitter - @hottershoes
Google + - Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes
Instagram – hottershoes
Pinterest – officialhotter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.