Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Join my Younique party

My mother started selling Younique a little while ago.  I was skeptical. But I do love makeup and facial products. The quality of the products I have tried are great. I have not been disappointed. This months Kudos is shown in the photo below. It's an amazing deal!
 

My favorite products so far are:
Moodstruck addiction Pallet 4
Rose water toner
3D fiber lashes
Lip stain 
Detoxing mask 
 
Pay no mind to my hair frizz. It didn't want to stay put. I lost some hair after having baby. It is finally growing back but it is not looking too great. 😂

 

I'm currently hosting a party. Now is a great time to try out some new products. It's not just makeup! 


Like my moms Younique business page. 

 
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.