Friday, January 11, 2013

4 people who have influenced me


This is my ninth post of my 30 things series. Enjoy.


4 people who have influenced me 


1. My children are the biggest part of who I am. As silly as it sounds that created the woman I am. My life changed the month that first pregnancy test read positive. But in all honesty I just don't think I would be me without all three of them.

2. Even though my relationship with my mom in dad is not the typical family style, the way I have been brought up does make me who I am. As dysfunctional as it was, my experiences in life influenced the person I have become. Not saying it was dysfunctional per say, but my parents were not together. 

3. My middle school teacher, Ms. Campopiano was a tough cookie. She always had faith in me  and we still e-mail. 

4. My best friend Jessica and I have gone through a lot together. Life has thrown us many curve balls. We have gotten through amazing highs and sad lows. Our relationship is not what it used to be, but I know that with time it will be just as great. As we both have said, "it's fate".






post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.