Wednesday, January 2, 2013

20 random facts about me


Kelly over at Adventures in Fluff shared a link called 30 things my kids should know about me.  Since I am just getting started with this blogging thing, I figured this would be a great start. So here it goes.
Day 1: List 20 random facts about yourself
1. I have to wear socks 24/7. No matter what I'm doing. Even in the summer.
2. I hate having a messy house, but I just don't have the energy to clean it most of the time. 
3. I have 3 kids under 5 years old.
4. I want to become a midwife before I am 30.
5. I'm currently in school tackling the never ending pre-requisites for said career.
6. I live with the most amazing man in the world!
7. I taught myself how to sew.
8. I have had 3 Cesarean Sections.
9. I breastfed all of my children
10. They never used a bottle.
11. I had my oldest daughter when I was 18. 
12. I can play the flute.
13. Now that I am a mom I think that I turned into a much better person.
14. As much as I am told how great of a mom I am, I still feel like I stink at it.
15. I have to do my hair before leaving my house. 
16. Same goes with a little eye liner.
17. I am tired a lot.
18. I never had any pregnancy cravings.
19. I gained 70 lbs with my first child, 20 with my second and 10 with my third.
20. I’m extremely indecisive. I can take all day to decide what to eat. 


1 comments:

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.