Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Describe a Typical day in Your Current Life


Describe a Typical day in Your Current Life


My days Are usually the same day to day, but for the purpose of this post I'll use a school day. Who doesn't love school days?

While dreaming peacefully under my nice warm blanket and baby girl by my side, I get woken up by my oldest daughter jumping on my head at six in the morning. As she wakes her baby sister by touching her nose and pushing it in saying "boop". Oh lovely! Now I have no choice but to get up out of bed.

My son is usually still asleep at 8:00 am these days. I love that little boy. He's just growing up so fast.

We come downstairs and I change baby girls diaper. Than I make the older kids their cup of milk. My son wakes up and comes downstairs. With his still glazed over puffy eyes. 

I breastfeed baby girl while the kids drink their milk and watch some T.V. Usually while I simultaneously tell them to stop standing on the couch.  

Baby girl goes down for a little snooze.

After I change my sons diaper and wash my hands I start breakfast. My kids love their sausage and eggs. The are truly their fathers children. Speaking of daddy, he comes home from the gym around now. As you may or may not know hes working on getting his back working right again after having back surgery. He's doing much better these days. Hopefully the doctor will allow him to look for a new job soon.




Any who, after the kids get dressed and I do my pumpkins hair in the cute little pig tails she loves they go off to school. Luckily daddy does this sometimes so I stay home with baby girl. By now it is 9 am.

While baby girl naps I try to get a bit to eat and do a bit of sewing.

Afterwards I nurse her.

The kids get home from school at noon. They tell me what they did in school and show me their cute little art projects. While sitting down for lunch.

It takes about 10 minutes for the mysterious mess to appear. Nobody knows who did it or how it happened.


After cleaning the mess and lunch the kids wind down while running around the house in circles. ha ha.

I nurse Baby girl.

All of the kids go down for a nap. ( yeah, right!)

At this rate it is going to take me forever to write everything that happens from nap time to when i go to bed.

When the kids wake up and baby girl nurses again they all play together. Baby girl has tummy time. They all really do love each other. It is just adorable. 

Somewhere in there supper is made and ready. 

At some point the house gets cleaned and messed again.

When the kids are finally wiped out we put them to bed.

I nurse baby girl.

Again, I try to get some sewing and cleaning done (maybe). Or I just sit down and watch some T.V.








post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.