Thursday, January 3, 2013

Describe your relationship with your spouse


My oldest two children just went back to school today, after a long Christmas vacation. They were so excited too! I am trying to enjoy how much they love school right now, because as soon as they become teenagers I am sure it will be difficult to even wake them up in the morning. Which that I would not mind right now. If they go to bed late, they still wake up at 6 am.

Did I mention how much I hate the cold weather? It was 6 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside this morning.

Alright, so I am supposed to write about the relationship with my spouse. Personally I just think that is a private matter. So I wont be going into much detail. Every relationship has its high points and its low points. We have gotten through a lot in the last 8 years. We were kids when we met after all. I was only 15 years old. We have a bit of a gap in age, but that never defined us. I was always the mature one in the relationship. We helped each other grow and become better people.

He truly is an amazing father and I am so glad that he is the man I had my children with. I know that I will never find another man quite as caring as he is. He is my rock. The world just would not be the same without him in it. Somehow nothing seems to be able to break us apart. The struggles we have gone through would break up a lot of homes, but we manage to stay strong. I didn't exactly have my father around while growing up, but I wish mine was as great as my husband is.

There is a lot I can say about that amazing man that I call my husband but that is something that should be left  unknown. I do love him to death.







post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.