Monday, January 21, 2013

How did you feel the moment you became a parent?

This post is supposed to be about how I felt the moment I became a parent. Since there are no words to describe the amazement I felt, I want to tell the story with pictures. My first child was born in 2008 by emergency c-section after she just would not come out and my blood pressure rose above 160/100. 

Afterwards I could barely move my fingers. Sadly, I could not breastfeed her right away like I could with my second and third born. Which in turn created obstacles for us with breastfeeding. It eventually worked out and she was exclusively breastfed after being home from the hospital.




My first Child




My second Child



My third Child





post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.