Saturday, January 19, 2013

My five greatest accomplishments

Continuing with our 30 things series is a post about accomplishments. 

What have you accomplished that you are proud of?



  • The biggest accomplishment in my life would have to be my kids. Obvious really, they are my entire world.
  • Finishing my G.E.D. If you have read my previous posts on bullying, you will understand why I did not finish high school. But getting my G.E.D diploma is still an amazing accomplishment that I am proud of.
  • Getting into College while raising my children. My first daughter was a baby when I started, and now I have been going for almost 3 years. It's not easy with kids but that's OK.
  • I grew up. Doesn't seem like an accomplish to you? Well, I have been through so much in life that just being here today is amazing.
  • Breastfeeding all of my children is an amazing accomplishment. Not many moms seem to understand the benefits of breastfeeding. I'm proud to say my children breastfed for at least a year each. (Besides baby girl, whom is still a booby baby)

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.