Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Just like you, I too have goals for the future.
A lot of them involve my kids, and how their life will be. However, I do have some pretty extraordinary goals for myself.

In 5 years I would be happy to have all of my children in school and doing well. With me being an active part in their education and PTA. I really never thought I would be the type to want to be in a group like that, so this is all new to me. My oldest will be starting Catholic School this coming year. They are pretty active when it comes to that.

I would also love to be an R.N in 5 years. It has taken me so long to get where I am currently. In 10 years I plan to be a Midwife.

We also want to get a bigger better house. When I dream, I dream big. It's not a necessity, but if I can have it, I want it.

I want a county style home with a huge staircase, and a brick fire place. With acres of land. Oh, and horses! Maybe a few chickens. Yeah, you get the idea?

Who knows what will happen. Maybe I will be a Doctor. Maybe I will have another baby. The future is uncertain.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. If you would have asked me five years ago I would have said I would be spending my time traveling, never expecting to have another baby. Now I see myself raising my daughter and watching her grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In five years I hope to have another little one, making my family complete, working at a higher paid job and enjoying life as a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.