Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bundles and Buzz Mama Bundle Review

Have you heard of Bundles and Buzz? I originally found this company through Facebook and have joined in on there famous page bombs. I actually just one my second store credit from their Facebook bomb game. Maybe that will give me incentive to try a different bundle.



It's like being a child again and opening up a birthday present. What's more fun then opening up a bag of goodies to see what may be inside. Maybe it is just me, but I really am not that great with surprises. 
Bundles and Buzz came up with this great idea to give a new twist on the average subscription box. I love the concept of this. There are several options to choose from and I have been told their new Cloth bundles are coming soon. You can choose a Mama Bundle, baby Bundle or Toddler Bundle. They are always new and different goodies to be found in these bundles. 
These bundles are $30. I'm just not sold though. OK, so I did purchase the bundle.  It is great. I just don't see how there is supposed to be much gain from it all. I've been told that there is usually approximately $50 worth of goodies. 

I just don't see it, sorry. Maybe it was just my bundle that was lacking. I should have bought the baby bundle or toddler bundle. Those seem so much more, equipped. I'm not a displeased customer, just didn't know what to expect. Now I know. I'm not difficult to please by any means, so that isn't it either. 
Bundles and Buzz has great customer support and the ladies really are wonderful. I have enjoyed their games and plan to keep up with them. 
I decided to purchase their Mama Bundle. As you can see in my pictures. There is a bright purple bag. Very cute bag by the way. 
What was in my bundle
pepsi co. bag
Sweet Pits Deodorant
Lisa Ann - whipped Body butter
Quadra Island Soap (smells amazing!)
Balmshot Lipbalm
Scentuals Body lotion
Love true Naturals Self Tanner (That tiny little round container)
Moms Kisses (this is the cutest thing in this bundle, Love it. wonder if it works.)
Avon naturals vanilla shower gel. (Travel size.)
20% off Lisa Ann Skin Care
6 Months of IndieFlix (never heard of it)



What is your opinion? Am I being silly? I am still excited to try everything I received in my bundle. I have not gotten the chance to.  Maybe my opinion will change once I use the products. I guess I understand how the goodies I got would pertain to a Mama, but not this mama. In all, it really was a great experience and I will be purchasing again. Which bundle would you like to see me review? I will be purchasing again very soon and I would love your input. I will post the next bundle here as well.

FYI: I was not paid for this post, all opinions are my own. Bundles and Buzz is not compensating me in any way. I purchased the product noted above for myself. My experience will likely differ from yours. I still love Bundles and Buzz.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like alot of items for $30. I personally haven't heard of any of these products. Can't wait to hear what you think about these after trying them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this particular subscription box but I'm finding a lot of them are starting to really lack. I'd rather take my money and buy something one thing that I really love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.