Saturday, February 2, 2013

What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?

My pumpkin made the front page of the paper! She had a lot of fun. That little cutie with the pink boots on is mine! lol





Here you can see she took her boots off. Silly little pumpkin.


Favorite: 
  • The smiles, laughs and giggles! It makes every second of pain worth it! 
  • Hearing my babies say "I Love You".
  • Hugs
  • Kisses
  • Getting beautified by my 4 year old.
  • Those lovely art projects they bring home from school.
  • The Milestones
  • Breastfeeding

Least favorite:

  • When they are sick.
  • When they whine.
  • Not having many friends.
  • Cabin fever
  • Anxiety
  • Those extremely sharp nails.



post signature


3 comments:

  1. Favorite:
    ♦Hearing her sing her favorite song with her trying to pronounce each word!
    ♦The way she holds my face in her two little hands and says so sweetly,"Mama, I love you♥"
    ♦How she points out all of the little things I forgot about, like a bird singing, a baby, a flower☺

    Least favorite:
    ♦Whining!!
    ♦Writing ALL over my notebooks for my business! AHHHH!
    ♦Marking all over herself when I JUST gave her a bath!!

    I love it all! Yes, I do get cabin fever a bit, and I think she does too, but it is all the more time we have together singing, dancing, watching cooking shows on how to make new kinds of cupcakes and of course, cute babie shows! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa

    Does she write on the walls yet? Ugh. I hate that. My son sings more than my daughter. It is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Least favorite thing for me would be a lack of a schedule with younger babies. My baby is almost 3 months old now and I can't wait to get her on a schedule close to my toddler's!

    Favorite thing: I feel like I'm raising my future best friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.