Thursday, March 14, 2013

Honey Bee Holistic's Review

Recently I was given the great opportunity to review some samples from Honey Bee Holistics
Melissa was great to work with she gave me quite a few samples to work with and we have loved them all.

Our Samples:
Organic Baby Bee Diaper OintmentOrganic Baby ease Massage oil

My favorite product would have to be the Calendula Lotion. At first it doesn't seem to have much of a scent. But once I put it on the aroma of the Calendula quickly surrounded me. It has to be once of my favorite scents. It moisturizes 100% better then most big name brands. This lotion worked amazingly on not only my skin, but on all three of my children. It did not irritate their eczema at all. Definitely love at first scent. ha. I love how she uses fresh ingredients in making her products. No harmful chemicals here!


 The Baby Bee Diaper ointment worked great. We rarely have issues with diaper rash as it is but this was definitely a great add on after bath time. It smells incredible too! Not too often do I find a diaper cream that smells this great. It definitely has a calming factor to it. Which must be the Lavender. It is also a plus that it did not cause our cloth diapers to repel. Yay. That is extremely important if you are using cloth. A lot of the diaper creams with zinc will harm your diapers. I absolutely love this diaper ointment.



You already know how I feel about stuff that smells great. Well, the baby massage oil has the perfect mix of Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile. It goes on easy and is perfect for bonding with baby. If you have never given your little one a massage you should try it. It works wonders with a colicky baby as well. Baby girl loves having her feet rubbed, and with this massage oil it created an extremely relaxing experience for both of us. Melissa also gives an instruction pamphlet on how to massage your baby with every purchase. We couldn't get enough of it. 


If you are a breastfeeding mom you know how important a good ointment is. We don't need chapped or sore nipples. That takes away from such a beautiful experience. This ointment works great. I have had no issues, and I do have sensitive skin. Even though the ingredients are organic I still wipe it off before nursing. Which I would also do for Lanolin as well. That is just my preference. 



I highly recommend Honey Bee Holistics. We had such a great experience using these products. Melissa sent us these products for review purposes and she is also sponsoring a giveaway! Head over to my Mama Madness giveaway and win some amazing products. 

Check out Melissa's blog.
Like Honey Bee Holistic's on Facebook.

What would be the one thing you would love to try?


I received the products noted above for review purposes. Even so, all opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. So Sew Mama was not required to write a positive review.
post signature


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the great review! I just shared on my facebook page! Good luck everyone on the gift certificate drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Honeybee Holistics products! They are awesome and I use them almost exclusively now. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the privilege of trying the lip balm unscented and the oatmeal soap and I love both of them and so does my girls thanks for making such good products without all the harsh chemicals like in big brands.
    Patricia G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard only good things about Honey Bee Holistic products and am waiting ever so patiently for my first order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    I have tried lip balms which i got a gift from my frend...And iam totally in love with Honey Bee Holistic Products...Gud luck for future products...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.