Monday, March 25, 2013

PottyCovers! Must have for all moms, and dads!




Potty Covers are disposable toilet seat covers that create a waterproof barrier between the toilet & your child. 



The oversized design protects little tushies from the front and sides of germy toilets. I was lucky enough to review the Potty Cover, courtesy of Tomoson. 


My 4 year old has been potty trained for a while now.  I'm sure we can all relate to telling our little ones to use the bathroom before leaving the house. Usually it works, sometimes we are not so lucky. We don't like public bathrooms. They are yucky!

I love how the PottyCovers are individually wrapped. I keep one in my purse and a couple in our family diaper bag. These covers are so long! The can keep little legs off the germy seat too! 


Sorry for the lack of pictures, but I just didn't feel right snapping pictures of my little girl going potty in a public restroom! Or of the yucky seats for that matter.


Product Features:

  • Provides a waterproof barrier between the toilet and your child.
  • Oversized design provides maximum coverage by covering the sides and the front of the toilet.
  • Soft non-woven fabric for comfort, coated with a layer of plastic to keep germs and wetness away.
  • Individually wrapped for parents on-the-go.
  • Stays on the toilet without any messy adhesive strips.
  • Ideal for both boys and girls who are old enough to sit on the toilet.
This product is awesome and I highly recommend all parents have these. 

For more info check out their social media sites:

You can purchase your Potty Covers from many retail stores such as BuyBuyBaby and Bed Bath and Beyond. Or go online to Amazon for some great finds! You can also locate their online stores at their website Pottycover.com.

Giveaway time!
Open to US residents. 18+. Void where prohibited. 

1 package of Potty Covers 
3/26 - 4/7
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Please read my full disclosure. 

post signature
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


1 comments:

  1. I have learned that you should never force your child to start potty training. Take your time, it will work when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.