Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Juppy baby Walker





We had the opportunity to work with Juppy.

I have never seen anything like this product before and find it completely unique. As a mom of three we have used many different products with our children to aide in walking and weight bearing. We have a Jumperoo and a baby walker. Which has been deemed dangerous by many. We have used them, but after 8+ months. Some babies are just too short for these walkers anyway.

Then comes The Juppy baby Walker

The facts:
  • It fits most babies, up to a waist size of 22 inches. 
  • It is made of 100% cotton. The inside is a snuggly soft flannel.
  • It measures at 11 1/2 inches long.
  • The original Juppy holds up to 30 lbs. Momentum holds up to 35 lbs!! That's the size of my 3 year old!
  • The bag and small size make it possible for me to tote it in our diaper bag wherever we go.
  • It can be personalized to your babies name! (We did not choose this option for privacy reasons.)
  • The Juppy Baby walker is a completely parent assisted baby walker that eliminates the dangers of walkers that have wheels. 
All of my children have walked at different ages, and went through different stages. My oldest is now 4 1/2 years old, but started walking on her own at 18 months. She never even crawled. However, she also has a genetic condition that causes her joints to be loose. I wish we had the Juppy to help her then! 

My second child is 3 and walked on his own at 13 months. He crawled, and got into everything. It took a while for him to master leg strength. Now he runs all over the place. He was 8 months old when he could stand with help.

Baby girl is 6 months old is is astonishing me every day! She is able to hold her weight well, and stand with support. She is almost crawling already! The Juppy has definitely helped aid in this process. She is definitely going to exceed both of her siblings. It does exactly what it says- helps infants learn to walk with your aid but without your back pain. 

I love that it zips up and has an extra velcro buckle to keep it extra secure. There is plenty of room for growth! Her father is 6 feet tall and had back surgery recently. This has been a lifesaver for us! I'm not sure if he would be able to actively play with her like this without The Juppy. 

It only takes a little practice and a bit of patience to help your baby learn the difference. Baby girl loves the freedom it gives her. I can't wait to see how well this helps her over the course of a few months.


Teach your baby to walk with the Juppy Baby Walker. I believe the Juppy is greatly helping her to figure out the mechanics of walking. She already has started taking steps. The Juppy keeps baby secure and helps guide them toward self independance. We prefer it over the walker.


Giveaway
3/26 - 4/4
The winner will receive a Juppy Baby Walker in either Pink or Blue. With an option for it to be embroidered.
You must have a US address and be 18+ to enter.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature


Love this blog, and our giveaways? 
Click the Top Mommy Blogs banner daily.
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

9 comments:

  1. This would be amazing for my son and his "pappy" my father.. he love to try to walk with him.but has bad knees and this would make it so much easier for him.. fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this new pink is cute, but I'd probably stick with the original black since it's gender neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very cool. I wish I had known about this when my kids were tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the process of trying to get my little guy to walk right now. This looks like it could work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for post! Wow niceBaby Walker Baby toys & Gifts Solution lamkins in singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog! Online Baby toys & game and Educational product supplier in singpaore Baby Walker Baby gifts delivery Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome gift and great blog. My toddlers will love this as an alternative to their beloved baby walkers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids love to play, so when buying Toys For Kids or gifts for children you need to focus on toys that will build them mentally and physically. This ensures that while they are having fun playing. Information on Baby Toys Online with prices list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.