Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two Hip Peas in a Pod - Fluff Review!

Carolyn from Two Hip Peas in a Pod was gracious enough to send me one of her OS pocket diapers to review. First, I have to say how much I loved working with her. She is fantastic! I hope that we continue working together in the future. Carolyn really loves what she does. She is a mom of three herself. So she gets it. 

Baby girl really did look adorable in her pink and brown stripped fluff!! 
She is getting so big.
Don't forget to enter our Mama Madness Giveaway! Two Hip Peas in a Pod is giving away a custom diaper! Until then, read my review on Carolyn's diapers below.


Ease Of Use: ♥♥♥♥♥ We all know how I feel about my snaps. Love them! It makes using a diaper and making sure it fastens correctly so easy. The fact that there are 3 snaps on the wings is such a huge plus. I always have an issue with this. Just having 2 snaps on the wings isn't enough. They tend to fall and make the diaper loose. So I just love this aspect of it. 


Adjustable: ♥♥♥♥ This one size diaper is adjustable. Fitting babies about 8-35 lbs. I believe it is on the smaller side myself. However, baby girl had no problems. There are 3 rows in the front which change the size.   


Leak Proof: ♥♥♥♥♥ This Two Hip Peas in a Pod diaper has a hidden PUL layer. Making this one of the best options. The outside has a soft cuddly cotton layer. While the inner layer is a super soft minky. I recommend washing this diaper 7-10 times before use. (This is the standard for most diapers) Just so it reaches maximum absorbency. We had no issues with leaking. We even used it at night, with 2 inserts. It was obviously soaked, but not on the outside. There are 2 elastics in the back. Which I believe really helps avoid blow outs. The soaker used with this diaper is a Bumgenious. 



Wash Routine: ♥♥♥♥ Prepping did not take long. I washed it 3 times before use. My wash routine includes a rinse cycle, and then a regular warm/hot wash. You do have to take the insert out by hand. Which is really not a big deal to me.


$$$$: ♥♥♥♥♥ By far this is the most reasonably priced fluff I have seen. You can purchase your own Two Hip Peas in a Pod for only $15! She currently does not make inserts, but has Bumgenious in stock for just $3 each. Still a great deal.


Cuteness Factor: ♥♥♥♥♥ I love when the PUL is hidden. It makes diapers so much cuter. I loved the colors she chose for me. They blended really well. The pink and brown is definitely a hit around here. Plus, minky dot is adorable too. 

Sizing: This is a One Size (OS) pocket diaper. It should grow with your child from about 8-25 lbs. I honestly believe it is adjustable enough to fit newborn. But do not take my word on that. 

Materials: Two Hip Peas in a Pod has an outer layer of soft cotton fabric, and the inner layer is super soft minky. There is also a hidden PUL layer. 



Overview: Overall, I really love this diaper. It fits baby girl perfectly, and is such an easy diaper to put on. There are so many great point. The pocket is in a great spot and the length of the wings is a huge plus. It is soft on her thighs and leaves no red marks. I love that I can double up on inserts and it still fit well. The size of this diaper is great. I love the fit and the look! I highly recommend this diaper.
Score: Ease Of Use: ♥♥♥♥♥ Adjustable: ♥♥♥♥♥ Leak Proof: ♥♥♥♥♥ Wash Routine: ♥♥♥♥♥  $$$$: ♥♥♥♥♥ Cuteness Factor: ♥♥♥♥♥



Win a custom diaper of your very own here with our Mama Madness giveaway
post signature


8 comments:

  1. Cute Diaper! And even cuter baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenna MOMenvy
    Thank you Jenna. She is a cutie huh. I swear they grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desiree, Thanks for completing the review of my diaper! I look forward to working with you again in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is possibly the cutest diaper I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute diaper! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great, they are going in my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Two Hip-Peas

    Awe, thank you. It really was a lot of fun working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Molly Bergman

    Highly recommend. The price is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.