Thursday, April 11, 2013

Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System


Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System




I just have to say that I'm a big fan of Olay and this product definitely met my expectations. It has very colorful packaging that would catch anyone's eye in the store. It's decently priced as well and from a trusted brand. 

I had great results with it. It smells great and left my skin feeling really soft. 


{Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser has a metallic silver color to it, the smell is powerful and luxurious. I used a pea size on my brush and it did a great job on lathering my whole face with the small amount used. The little brush really does pack some power and I didn't have to add much product on since the brush helped to lather it up some on my face. With the brush you can reach places like the sides of your nose better and the shape of the brush is perfect for the T-Zone area.


The head vibrates as you scrub with the brush. You’d think this wasn’t doing anything at all but actually it loosens up blackheads on my nose particularly nicely. It also left my face with a bit of a tingle. Which I kind of liked. The plastic bristles on the triangle brush aren't that soft compared to other brush cleansing systems. Surprisingly this small brush is powerful! It was a pleasant massage on my skin but wished the bristles were a bit softer. I received this free product courtesy of Influenster.

Buy it: www.olayfresheffects.com or www.amazon.com
post signature


1 comments:

  1. I may have to give this a try! I'm looking for something to really clean my skin deep down without making it dry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.