Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sleeveless Bodysuit Sewing Pattern

I currently own almost all of the patterns by LittleKiwis Closet. I've also tested a couple of Lydia's patterns. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I always love the outcome. The sleeveless body suit is a great wardrobe staple to have. The pattern is in pdf form, so you can print it over and over.



The size range is newborn to size 4. Which is about the normal range for body suits. It's fairly easy to sew and can be completed in under an hour. I recommend a serger, but you can easily use a regular sewing machine.

Buy the sleeveless bodysuit here.




The size I made was 0-3 months. The fabric I used was a slinky knit purchased at Joann, as well as Lycra.  It's better to use a stretchy fabric that has a good recovery. The fit is great on Ava. She also looks so adorable.



If you like to sew, you should check out LittleKiwis Closet!

1 comments:

  1. I so wish I had a baby girl to make these for! What an adorable pattern. I'm definitely going to check out this company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Comments are always welcome. I promise I do read them all. Spam comments are not tolerated and are deleted.